Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting to know the Creative Workshop students (Class 1)

My name is Yejide Castillo. I am 12 years old. However, I will be 13 years old soon. I live in St. Augustine and am brown skinned (black). My surname is Spanish, but I am of African decent. My favourite colour is blue. I believe blue is the sexiest colour ever! Although I have a lot of pink clothes, I find I look HOT in it even though I don’t like pink, but I do like PINK the singer; she rocks! I love swimming and pools. I really like tennis and gymnastics, even though I’m not that flexible. I really want to live in the States; it’s an obsession. I have a dream to be a star. Three key words are pray, believe and receive. I believe God gave me chances in life and hope for more to come.

My name is Marianna Frederick. I am very crazy and sometimes very talkative. I love food! I have tanned skin and black & brown hair. I love to go out and party with my friends and family. I wear red glasses and consider myself kind of hairy. I love stale jokes, but I really don’t know why (lol). I am from Trinidad, but was originally born in New York. I am of Spanish, African and Chinese decent. I just love to have FUN!

I am Arielle Hutchinson and was born on the 19th of September 1998 in Trinidad. I am of African, Spanish, Chinese and French decent and brown skinned in complexion. I recently passed for St. Joseph’s Convent, St. Joseph. I like the colours pink, black and purple. I like to draw, play games, watch television as well as clothes, jewelry and go shopping. I dislike pets. Family is important to me.


Danielle Julien
(Did not write anything)


My name is Shanne Nicholls. My mom is Joanne; my father is Ivan and siblings Isaiah, my eldest brother and Zalika, my sister who is the youngest. I attend St. Joseph’s College and am 13 years of age. My favourite subjects are English A and B and I dislike Mathematics with a passion. Hobbies are singing and writing stories. Procrastinating is a bad habit and I am addicted to YouTube. Nicki Minaj is one of my favourite rappers/singers and I am a big fan of dancing. I love to talk and interact with people. I like Juicy clothes, but not into makeup much at the moment. However, I love the scents of various perfumes. I have two dogs and love hearts.

My name is Alexi Mc Deigan and I am 14 years old. My birthday is July 1st and I’m just a cool person, who doesn't really take anything seriously with anyone. I just like to chill with my family and friends as well as go by my grandmother to get away from work and home (lol).  I also like challenging my cousin at video games and football; I love football and swimming. I also like listening to Drake and the whole of “Young Money”. That’s just me!


I am Jeremy Williams and am fair-skinned in complexion (black). I love to draw, play football, sleep and go on Facebook.  I also like swimming and just being in the water. Video games I like too, such as my PSP, PS2 and computer games. I like making videos as well and watching them on YouTube. I dislike silly people. I am 12 years of age and colours I like are blue, green, purple and red.
My name is Stephen Williams and I am 9 years old. I like the colours orange, red, blue, gold and silver. I live in St. Joseph and go to St. Xavier’s Private School. I like many animals such as snakes, rabbits, cats, iguanas, dogs, lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards and eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment