Saturday, July 23, 2011

In loving memory of Jonathan James- No True Goodbyes...See You Later...

You never got to see your nephew come into this world, but I know you'll look out for him from the Heavens above...R.I.P. Jono...

You sat on my bed to tell me goodbye,
I'll see you later on; someday
Knowing the fortitude of my distance,
I watched puzzled....
In a faint dream I wasn't sure if it were you
I froze...as you realised the raising of my skin,
You became someone familiar,
So fear wouldn't be upon me
I smiled, but with a worrisome aspiration of some sort
You were near...
I love you precious angel
You always looked out for me
You were a big brother; not so old
You spread your joy and love
Silly moments and crazy times
Never stopped loving...
Wishing my last 'goodbye' to you was closer...
Though there's reason
I will miss you...
Never leaving those sweet memories untold
With a heavy heart and a tearless cry
I say to you no true goodbyes...see you later.


LIVE...LOVE...LIFE...
                               
                                   - Janeel Archer-Royer

3 comments: