Monday, May 13, 2013

A Yearn for …

My heart open and closes
Suicidal thoughts bereave me, consume me, enrage me
Tears trapped behind the cowers of darkness
No heed to an unspoken word
Dying inside… my heart; my soul; my mind
Demons lurking
Unfolding the swindles of regret
Upon a being untrue; yet true
Hoping the suffocated lost would be unveiled
Without a misfit thought; unwanted energy
My eyes thumping in the battlefield
No lash dry, but soaked in a fiery blaze
Deepening the pain; shattered misery
No air I can breathe
A struggle uplifts my rhythm
Body lifeless beneath the perils
As the winds stifle any refuge
Needing the arms of warmth
Placed upon my chest; engulfed
Slowly a weary silence
Only the weakening suppressed
Reaching out; calming waters
While still, tornados spin to the heavens
Just; unjust
Comfort… aching screams of desperation
My heart opens and closes.

                                             by Janeel Archer-Royer

2 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete